How to sponsor a C++ user group
If you would like to sponsor an event, but do not have a suitable location, contact us anyway. Very likely we can help finding a location.
Our events happen usually after work, somewhen between 18:00 and 21:00.
Why sponsoring a C++ user group
Our C++ user groups have a long-term mission to serve the needs of C++ developers in Sweden and we are interested in partnering with
companies that share that long-term vision.
Supporting and sponsoring a C++ user group delivers value to companies in our community in a number of ways.
Value directly to companies that sponsor or have employees speak:
- Recruitment: Nothing makes a company more attractive to community members when considering employment options than to see long-term community support as a sponsor and to see knowledgeable speakers from that company talking about tackling challenging issues in interesting ways.
- Image and awareness: Members will gain a favorable impression of sponsoring companies and companies with knowledgeable employees speaking.
- Product exposure: Swag opportunities and presentations expose members to new products and ideas.
- Community influence: Presenting provides the opportunity to influence community thinking about tools, processes, libraries, and features.
- Giving back: Sponsoring is a great way to support the community and be seen doing so.
Value to employees as attendees or speakers:
- Better training: Employees that attend are better informed about best practices and new features and tools.
- Better engagement: Employees that attend have higher morale and are excited about applying what they've learned.
- Develop expertise: Researching a topic for a presentation is a valuable learning experience.
- Better leaders: Employees that participate as group speakers or organizers are learning leadership skills not always available in their regular roles.
Feel free to contact us if you need more detailed information.